Mayors Reverse 911 announces library opening and more
Jun 17, 2020 08:41PM
By Julie Maxwell Allen
Reverse 911 for 6/17/2020
This is Mayor Kristine Morieko of the Borough of Glen Rock and today is Wednesday June 17th. Here are a few short updates for our residents:
1) The fire siren will ring tomorrow at 12:20 to commemorate the last day of school and congratulate the class of 2020. Please step outside and clap out those students who finished their school year at home. Thank you to the GRVFD for making this happen!
2) The Glen Rock Public Library now has a book drop open in the parking lot to return books. “Doorside Service” will begin this Thursday: 11:00 am - noon for Seniors & Anyone with Health Concerns. General Public hours : 12 noon - 4:00 pm. This service will be offered Monday through Friday.
Here is the process:
• You may only request Glen Rock items at this time.
• Please place your requests through the BCCLS catalog only.
• You will receive an email or text message once your items are ready.
• Door side pickup is only at the parking lot entrance.
• Please call the Library when you arrive and have your Library card ready.
• Your items will be on a table outside – please approach with your library card. You must hold your library card barcode up to the door’s window to pick up your items. Please wear a mask.
3) On Monday June 22, the Covid-19 mobile testing unit is coming to serve Glen Rock & Ridgewood residents FREE OF CHARGE. Location will be at the Graydon pool parking lot from 10am- 2:30pm. First responders may go between 9am – 10am. Both the Saliva Covid-19 test and antibody test will be available. Antibody test requires proof of a prior positive test result. This test is offered FREE OF CHARGE.
Thank you and be well.